Adds to your expertise in the field of Heart Rhythm and connected diseases!
Find the following Key Messages in this App:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- How to Prevent Atrial Fibrillation
- Antithrombotic Management in Patients undergoing Electrophysiological procedures
- Updated EHRA Practical Guide on the use of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulant (NOACs) in patients with - non -valvular atrial fibrillation
- EHRA Consensus Document on Syncope
- Pathways for training and accreditation for transvenous lead extraction
- Comprehensive risk reduction in patients with atrial fibrillation: AFNET/EHRA report
- EHRA Practical Guide on the use of new oral anti-coagulants (NOAC) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation
EHRA Key messages is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-20. The program can be installed on Android.
EHRA Key messages (version 2.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.